Friday, May 14, 2010

Some of the cards for my many May occassions!

I am sure like the rest of the world May seems to be THE MONTH!!! Mother's Day, Anniversaries, Weddings, and a ton of birthdays. I have been down with pnumonia but you just can't stay in bed forever so I have been trying to create.

One of my Grand-daughters turns 20 tomorrow and my BFF has a birthday the end of the week. Ms. Green for my Grand-daughter and purple for my BFF. The other card was for a very dear friend for Mothers Day and "Daisy Tilda" is for my Breakfast Club on Monday.

I am so addicted to these cuties I really don't want to stamp anything else. Have a great week-end!




10 comments:

  1. Pat, these are so cute!! I love the color schemes in each. I especially love the Mother's Day card at the bottom. That red is so rich!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fabulous line-up. They are all wonderful, the coloring is just gorgeous and the color combos are perfect. Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Pat, all these cards are fabulous each one being so different.. I cannot even pick a favorite as they are all so gorgeous... job well done... your coloring is just great and all your layouts and embellishments are wonderful...
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Hpw many Tilda cards!!!! and all them are fabulous!!!
    Have a great week end.
    Hugs
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat love the Tildas and you have done a wonderful job coloring them all. Imagine my surprise when I came across you blog and saw that you are in Tinley Park, Il. I lived in Park Forest and Chicago Heights, Il most of my life. And moved away seven years ago. This is a small world. Love your art. Stop by and see me sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat!
    Hope you are well on your way to recovery by now. I myself have been ill with bronchitis. Hard to get rid of these illnesses at this time of year.
    Great group of cards - love the bright colours :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat, beautiful cards! Love all the bright colors!
    Hope you'll recover soon!
    Hugs,
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Pat, you've been busy, but all these cards are so fabulous looking. Sometimes, you just can't win with the hot & cold weather. Hope you get a healthy year :o)
    hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really wonderful card!!! Sorry you have been unwell, but by the look of these cards you are certainly on the mend. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete