Sunday, May 2, 2010

Home again, home again!





I have been gone for the last week and now reality is here again. I spent an awesome week in Ohio with my good friend Rita Kegg and had the pleasure of attending
Adventures in Stamping. A most awesome Stamp Show I might add. From Tim Holtz to all the various stamp companies that were new to me it was great. I also had the pleaseure of doing some mini Copic Classes with Ritas' Stampers! Of couse I introduced them to "Maggies!" What else is the best way to demonstrate Copics. I am sharing with you a card that my Breakfast Club will be making tomorrow. Hopefully
I will be adding more soon.

11 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet. Great job with the coloring =) I love the sentiment inside, I'm sure your breakfast club will love it.
    Hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious! Love Tilda and the fold of the card. I love it!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card- I see you are also from Illinois! How fun that you teach Copics- where do you teach? There is nothing close to where I live that I know of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I love your idea of the inside.!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting card. Love the inside and the use of that MS punch. tilda of course is so cute sitting there
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back. Sounds like you had a great trip. Love your card. I just got that stamp in and can't wait to try it. Great job as usual. Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! I just love red! Hugs, Barb F

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Tilda. Love the saying about stamping the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Great job and love the lacy effect! Well done Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home! lovely sweet card. Wonderful colouring. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet Tilda card and your coloring is so delightful. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete